• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Watched the fulham game earlier. No sound though. One of the fulham players got subbed and was crying his eyes out. The fans gave him a big round of applause. What was the reason? Was he injured or something?

85 min: The word from VAR is that the goal could have been offside, but we’ll never know because there was no acceptable camera angle catching the point Joelinton made contact with the ball. (Guardian MbM)

Odd that excuse as there was no acceptable angle for when Salah played the ball through to Diaz and yet that wasn't part of the brickstorm discussions afterwards.

Watched the fulham game earlier. No sound though. One of the fulham players got subbed and was crying his eyes out. The fans gave him a big round of applause. What was the reason? Was he injured or something?

Yeh apparently his first game too

Arteta courting a suspension calling ref and VAR decisions a 'disgrace' and 'embarrassment'. Multiple times, with emphasis. Ian Wright has changed into a mourning suit. Thinks the 'ball in' call should have been called out since there isn't a conclusive camera angle showing it in.
Has to be fined and suspended, way over the top in his reaction.

And we're playing Chelsea. I'm dreading Monday already.

Sounds like you are challenging Dr Tottenham ...

We'll just play our game. Missing Destiny is a slight blow, but we have more than enough to win at home. If chelsea produce their best performance of the season they could win. And poch is streaky like that. So yes it is possible. But we should go into the game heads high and with belief.

We might have Bentancur available from the bench again. That's potentially huge. Maybe Johnson will start, tho I quite fancy Richarlison for his fight, and Johnson able to come on against tiring defenders. I think we'll win.

There was a decision in the WC that looked just like that ie you can see some green grass...and that automatically leads to a lot of people shouting it was out.
But the circumference of the ball can still overhang the line and that was proven by the tech they had at the WC regarding the game I mentioned.

Edit: Japan v Spain

View attachment 16295

This is what I thought straight away.

I would be annoyed if that goal was given against us.

For me the ball was in
Hand ball... Toss a coin. Who knows that they call on this game to game.
I don't think it's offside
But I would want a foul for hands on the back of the defender stopping him from jumping.

This is what I thought straight away.

I would be annoyed if that goal was given against us.

For me the ball was in
Hand ball... Toss a coin. Who knows that they call on this game to game.
I don't think it's offside
But I would want a foul for hands on the back of the defender stopping him from jumping.
Word for word that's my take on it. Oh well watching Arsenal cry for the next week or so will be hilarious though.

It's funny.. his side created nothing all game. He was lucky not to have a player sent off.

Then he comes out with a statement like that. He should be embarrassed.

People like him have no self awareness, they consider themselves omnipotent and superior to everyone.

I dont mind managers having a go at the ref but the goal was 60 odd mins. They did fudge all up to that point (didnt see the match after the goal). I can only presume they didnt do much after. So essentially its only 1 point dropped. Personally i think the goal was fine as there was no conclusive proof.

Back