• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Hahah the Reggie deal never made sense, madness TBH.

Evans and Maguire is a madness

Amrabat is the Moroccan Freund, absolutely dodged any bullet if we were ever truly linked.

Mount and Antony are just dross

And I've always been thankful we never signed Fernandes

They are an utter mess

I’m a Northern Ireland fan…but Johnny fudging Evans in the centre of a PL defence in 2013????

So the Sky "Experts" debated who is going to win the League and put their money on City because Liverpool and Arsenal are quite there yet. No mention of anybody else. On the one hand the disrespect p!sses me right off. On the other, while we're under the radar "copying Pep" I'm happy. Roll on Monday, and a under the radar performance against the blue scum.

So the Sky "Experts" debated who is going to win the League and put their money on City because Liverpool and Arsenal are quite there yet. No mention of anybody else. On the one hand the disrespect p!sses me right off. On the other, while we're under the radar "copying Pep" I'm happy. Roll on Monday, and a under the radar performance against the blue scum.

At the end of the day, their opinions aren't worth a toss. Or what the papers say. Or terry in the pub. All that matters is what happens on the pitch. Don't let anything else tinkle you off.

Remember at the start of the season when they were saying statistically ETH picked up more points in his first season than both Klopp and Pep did in their first seasons... proof that stats can mean fudge all sometimes... everyone bar City and Arsenal (maybe Saudi Sportswashing Machine) was brick last year.

You could add Onana to that list, but I thought he was poor when we played them.
Exactly, that's why I left him out. I only included the players/manager that we would have been excited about signing, at one point or another. I don't follow La Liga/Bundesliga or Serie A enough to know about de Ligt and de Jong, but the other three certainly haven't set the PL alight.

Back