• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Yea they have lost far too many points to be even considered. Im sure we can take some point from this Liverpool team. Then again they are still butt hurt from the first game so would probably play like its a cup final against us

I just watched the first half of MNU BUR

BUR definitely had the better of the play and chances, but finished poorly

0-0

So I fully expect MNU to have a couple of moments of class, to take the win

And there it is, Utd fluke it again. Barcodes boosting their goal difference as well unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: jrh
I don’t think we’ll even need to win a game to finish above United now. Don’t see them getting 7 points out of a possible 12. Beat Burnley or Sheffield United and 5th is most likely ours.

Due to our superior GD 2 more wins (or 1 win and 3 draws) will secure 5th.

Man United still have to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine which is a help as it means they both cannot get 12 pts from the last 4.

EL football is probably no more than a win away

If by chance we could get 4pts from the next 2 games if would really take some pressure off the last quartet of matches

Yea they have lost far too many points to be even considered. Im sure we can take some point from this Liverpool team. Then again they are still butt hurt from the first game so would probably play like its a cup final against us
No matter how poor they are or how good we are at any given time, going to cursed Anfield is never free points. I loathe that ground. A point would be job well done.

Mathias Jensen as a rotation option for Maddison wouldn't be a bad shout, always looks solid, alert and creative.

Back