• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Weak league, that old chestnut.. You sound like a YouTube WUM. Thought you were better than that.
It’s a shocking league
Christ I’ve been out on the tinkle with players from that league
Maybe look at the Australian side he built
Big guys occupying the defenders and … score goals
I can’t comment on his Japanese side

Weak league, that old chestnut.. You sound like a YouTube WUM. Thought you were better than that.
It’s definitely weaker than it was when City and Liverpool were tipping 100 pts. They’ve regressed and unfortunately it’s Arsenal that are best placed to take advantage without needing to be quite at that level.
Edit: Sorry I completely missed the post you were replying to. Don’t mind me, I’ve been drinking.

Reactions: jrh
It’s definitely weaker than it was when City and Liverpool were tipping 100 pts. They’ve regressed and unfortunately it’s Arsenal that are best placed to take advantage without needing to be quite at that level.
I was talking about the Scottish league

Couldn’t it be argued that it’s a stronger league now no one is getting 100 points.

Those seasons were also an anomaly when you look at the last 100 years.

It’s a shocking league
Christ I’ve been out on the tinkle with players from that league
Maybe look at the Australian side he built
Big guys occupying the defenders and … score goals
I can’t comment on his Japanese side
I grew up in Aus and watched loads of their games. Hardly ever had a big focal point. It was Troisi, Leckie, Bozanic, Cahill etc. Small but technically sound forwards. He'd occasionally have the option of a lump like Tomi Juric, but rarely was that the go-to option.

I grew up in Aus and watched loads of their games. Hardly ever had a big focal point. It was Troisi, Leckie, Bozanic, Cahill etc. Small but technically sound forwards. He'd occasionally have the option of a lump like Tomi Juric, but rarely was that the go-to option.
Small?
They aren’t the Celtic dwarves that’s for sure
And they all tried to occupy the defences
Cahill was a handful even in the prem

• Haha
I’ve never seen Brisbane roar so can’t comment
I'm not sure what you've seen though. Anyway, enough of that I guess.

Over to you now City, two games in hand, get the job done tomorrow night and keep those Goon clams in check.

I'm not sure what you've seen though. Anyway, enough of that I guess.

Over to you now City, two games in hand, get the job done tomorrow night and keep those Goon clams in check.
I’ve seen a team that needs someone to stay in the box and occupy the centre backs
If Ange doesn’t want that, then IMO he will get nowhere
And I’m not talking a lamppost like Llorente I’m mean a player who can be smart but do physical donkey work. Toney would be great. Gyokeres would be perfect IMO

Who is city’s other game in hand?

I’ve seen a team that needs someone to stay in the box and occupy the centre backs
If Ange doesn’t want that, then IMO he will get nowhere
And I’m not talking a lamppost like Llorente I’m mean a player who can be smart but do physical donkey work. Toney would be great. Gyokeres would be perfect IMO

Who is city’s other game in hand?
It's us, isn't it? Get the lasagne's ready for the lads in preparation for that one surely.

Back