• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I would not even put Rashford on the plane.

Would find a way to have saka in the team. Know he plays for them lot but I love him.

You can't send an England squad to a major tournament without some ManU players. It's probably in Southgate's contract. The sponsors need their fanbase. Mainoo will probably make the squad on the back of a handful of appearances and hype from ManU loving parts of the media.

Onana seems more lazy and less aware than Bissouma, and that's saying something. Some want us to sign him for £50m+

Having a laugh

I remember when Chelsea signed palmer and I said he was imo gonna be better than foden
Foden is my POTY and been brilliant and carried city too, but palmer is top drawer and has that spark we’re missing. I not sure what Ange would do with a player as maverick in his set up but he is class

Onana seems more lazy and less aware than Bissouma, and that's saying something. Some want us to sign him for £50m+

Having a laugh
Have to say he looked dreadful today. Seriously put my previous positive thoughts about him into perspective...

Reactions: jrh
Palmer really does look like an old school maverick, outside offensive preplanned patterns. Pep probably happy to see him go for that reason. Great manager but took some beauty out of Mahrez and Grealish.

Back