• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Don't like Liverpool but hate Chelsea, so pleased with the result.
Unbelievable win considering how many Liverpool had missing, I'd be royally tinkled off if we'd have lost to them.

Replied to this on Twitter, wish I hadn't have done
Innunadated with messages from Liverpool Football Cub fans now haha

1708888964363.png

Only arsenal have been awarded as many penalties than Chelsea so far this season (8, while we are on 1...)

Going to pens looks like it has been in works all season...

remember at the start of the season people on here saying Arsenal would be fighting for top 4 rather than the title? Looks rather silly now doesn’t it.

Wow, it’s almost like predictions are little more than guesses. Sounds like you take this stuff way too seriously, or just like saying I told you so.

Last edited:
Direct runner though, causes all sorts of issues. No.wonder they get pens
He's exactly the kind of player I'd love to bring into our front line. The promising part is that we also identified him, so we know what we want and need. Just need to scout another version of him.

Back