• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Stone me this thread.....I predicted they would push close for the title, but we are allowed to hate our rivals FFS. This almost modernist football idea where we have to stick it to our own club and fellate our rivals is ridiculous. We can accept some teams are better without going all half and half scarf w@nker about it

Yeah I hate Arsenal probably more than most on this forum. At the same time, as much as it pains me to admit it, I always knew they would challenge again this season. It was blinkered to suggest they would only be challenging for top 4. They fell off a cliff towards the end of the season but still got 84 points. And it’s not really sticking it to our club by acknowledging that other teams (even our rivals) are better than us. Some fans do take it personally when you just accept that other teams are rather good. Like it’s a dig at the way we run our own club or something.

Yeah I hate Arsenal probably more than most on this forum. At the same time, as much as it pains me to admit it, I always knew they would challenge again this season. It was blinkered to suggest they would only be challenging for top 4. They fell off a cliff towards the end of the season but still got 84 points. And it’s not really sticking it to our club by acknowledging that other teams (even our rivals) are better than us. Some fans do take it personally when you just accept that other teams are rather good. Like it’s a dig at the way we run our own club or something.

Yeh no issue with balance at all mate, like I say, I said they will do well this year and was pulled up on it. But I think some love to lay it on beyond just opinion and then stick it on us

I don’t like either. But I can’t bear the thought of Poch winning a trophy in his first season there (or any season come to that!). If that makes me a bitter person, so be it.
So it has to be Liverpool. Sadly I reckon it will be Poch’s day.

I don’t like either. But I can’t bear the thought of Poch winning a trophy in his first season there (or any season come to that!). If that makes me a bitter person, so be it.
So it has to be Liverpool. Sadly I reckon it will be Poch’s day.
Has to be. Spurs/Chelsea hoodoo, etc. Pool loads of timely injuries. Be amazed at full time if Chelsea aren't singing 'Are you watching Tottenham'.

Some fans are deluded and live in a world where only Spurs are any good.

Yeh no issue with balance at all mate, like I say, I said they will do well this year and was pulled up on it. But I think some love to lay it on beyond just opinion and then stick it on us

Balance isn’t likely on a football forum tbh. If people think Arsenal will bottle it down the stretch again then that’s a valid argument as they’ve got previous for it, but do people seriously think they’ve got worse players than the likes of us, Villa, Chelsea and United? Just like the belief that Liverpool are purely a long ball team. Clearly don’t actually watch their games.

How the fudge did that Victim gypo get booked for getting pushed?

Jeez mate you are getting worse! My reasons for not wanting a Chavs win over a Scouse one, is that I don't want the Poch headlines and I'd like a win for NI's Conor Bradley.

Jeez mate you are getting worse! My reasons for not wanting a Chavs win over a Scouse one, is that I don't want the Poch headlines and I'd like a win for NI's Conor Bradley.
Is he the one that looks like they've just dragged him off a caravan park?

Back