• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Anyone see this? Chris Wilder criticising an assistant ref for eating a sandwich when he went to see the ref after the game coz "every 50:50 is going against them". Says it was "disrespectful to a Premier League manager".

What a roosterwomble.

Anyone see this? Chris Wilder criticising an assistant ref for eating a sandwich when he went to see the ref after the game coz "every 50:50 is going against them". Says it was "disrespectful to a Premier League manager".

What a roosterwomble.
I used to manage a logistics company years back. When people came to me to complain I made a big show of getting up and rearranging my balls.

Come on Luton. So many crap teams. How are Everton ever going to get relegated? Palace need to retire Hodgson before they get sucked in.

Come on Luton. So many crap teams. How are Everton ever going to get relegated? Palace need to retire Hodgson before they get sucked in.

Everton wont go down.Too much dross that are catchable.They will finish above Forest, and like you say Palace will be right in the mix soon.

I really think Luton will do enough to stay up and now Brentford have Toney back they should get enough goals to stay up too

Oh my Luton lead 4-2 at SJP. What is going on?

Oh yes, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have 22 players injured, but nobody else has any

Back