• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

4-0 Salah.

You would think that is a big enough gap for the Golden Boot. Dont see Son getting probably at least 6 in the last 6

That should shut those cnuts up for a few days. They barely beat bottom team Norwich and they think they are all that

On tonight's showing and their last 5 games.
Arsenal a, Chelsea h, Brentford h, Brighton a, Palace a

You could make a case for saying they might not even reach 60pts

Last edited:
On tonight's showing and their last 5 games.
Arsenal a, Chelsea h, Brentford h, Brighton a, Palace a

You could make a case for saying they might even reach 60pts

Yes, only a certain number of games in which Ronaldo can carry them. Hopefully he's fired up for his return on Saturday

I’d rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon which I may well do if they do the unthinkable this season.

If United get fourth place, us and Woolwich should be relegated. They were fudging atrocious.

So agreed. Even their usual dose of good fortune and favouravble refereeing decisions shouldn’t be enough for Manure. If they get fourth, North London is theirs to take home and buttfudge.

Did Bruno Fernandes just say:

“Liverpool are fighting for the title and we’re fighting for nothing.”

If I was a United fan, I’d be fit to kill them for that performance alone but would run that fudger over in my car for saying that.

Liverpool have been brilliant tonight and brilliant all season. Sometimes you just have to accept it.

Dont see as many hoofball claims about them on here as you used to. Hurts that we were neck and neck with them under poch, even finished above them for a few years. Then they reinvested in their team whilst we took our eye off the ball with the new stadium.

Back