• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Yet, if we are honest, they are better than us still. Yes we might be improving and them declining, but they are both sides we aspire to be still. Paratici should be able to sort that out however.

Long season for them both with a lot of games. They should have the squads to cope though.

No I don’t mean to be critical of them, 2 fantastic teams and still well ahead of the rest. Just seems like that Liverpool defence is not as good as it was. I definitely think we can hurt them when we go up there though we’ll probably concede a few too!
Similarly City can look at bit blunt up front. They’ve been at such a high level for so long now I think they’re on the verge of decline (in relative terms). I cannot see Klopp winning only 1 premier league with Liverpool so in some ways might be as well to get the second one done with this season in order to pave the way for our march to glory next year!! :D

No I don’t mean to be critical of them, 2 fantastic teams and still well ahead of the rest. Just seems like that Liverpool defence is not as good as it was. I definitely think we can hurt them when we go up there though we’ll probably concede a few too!
Similarly City can look at bit blunt up front. They’ve been at such a high level for so long now I think they’re on the verge of decline (in relative terms). I cannot see Klopp winning only 1 premier league with Liverpool so in some ways might be as well to get the second one done with this season in order to pave the way for our march to glory next year!! :D

Liverpool are a lot better this season than last, when they barely scraped a champions league spot.

Liverpool are a lot better this season than last, when they barely scraped a champions league spot.
Last season they lost a few key players and had no cover of the same level
Thsi season they have addressed some of that and potentially all of it but VVD hasn’t been out to see on his side
They do seem to be weaker in defence than 2 years ago but still very very good

Back