• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Was playing old man football at 9pm at which point it was 2. Was worried that by the time I’d finished, those clams would have snatched something. Beautiful. How did the second half go?

This is very true but they've been almost as brick as us over the last few years when it's mattered.

Plus, I wouldn't want to have to face Conte if I was the player that cost us fourth. Reckon he's a bit scarier than Lego man.
I am so scarred by years of them, Chelsea and West Ham getting one over us when it counts. Don't want to get my hopes up yet. Although tonight's result has really opened it up.

I’ve always loved Vieira.

Loved is strong word, but I've always respected him despite him being at Arsenal. He was so crucial to Wenger's success. Arsenal finished third in his first seasons, then first or second for the next eight years. They haven't finish that high since Vieira left. People talk about the importance of Roy Keane for United, but rarely of Vieira in the same way.

Loved is strong word, but I've always respected him despite him being at Arsenal. He was so crucial to Wenger's success. Arsenal finished third in his first seasons, then first or second for the next eight years. They haven't finish that high since Vieira left. People talk about the importance of Roy Keane for United, but rarely of Vieira in the same way.

Loads of talk of how important viera was. Just today was in the pub talking about yaya toure being at spurs. Mate said he reminded him of viera tall and strong but very skillful. Keane might get talked about a bit more because utd are better supported and were more successful.

Back