• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Arsenal. Never been more watchable.

John-Jules.jpg

They should be fining Xhaka the max possible. They were never going to turn the 2-0 lead around, but he's killed his team here and this sort of thumping can impact morale in a big way

Leeds and Wolves, I agree. 12th at best then

The risk is that they sack Arteta and get a decent manager in
I was thinking the same.
On the plus side, they could get Alex Ferguson - he'd still have to deal with these players!

Perversely, they actually need a fire fighter. Like an Aladyce, to just get the basics in place and the mentality in place.

I was thinking the same.
On the plus side, they could get Alex Ferguson - he'd still have to deal with these players!

Perversely, they actually need a fire fighter. Like an Aladyce, to just get the basics in place and the mentality in place.

They'd probably somehow convince Conte to join. You know they always land on their feet.

Aubamayang and Lacazette are 33 and 31 respectively this year, so have more or less zero value. They'll need to splash some bucks on forwards in the next couple years

They then need a brute of a CB to cover White's size and weakness. GHod knows why they've signed Ramsdale though...he's awful

Saka, partey and Tierney are half decent. They also need some of Odegaard, Martinelli, Smith Rowe etc to develop

they're a shambles at the moment though!

Back