• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Lots of Woolwich fans getting impatient with Arteta. Be great if Jose can put another nail in the coffin next week. Should we fear a reaction or are they fudged?

Just had a peek at the league table. If United win their game in hand they are only 2pts off top. How has that happened????
That's happened because we're only 10 games in and the league is really close.

Lose their game in hand and they're only 3 points above Arsenal who are really unhappy being where they are.

To be fair they've picked up some decent wins. Everton, Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine. A point against Chelsea. It's just still early to be reading much into league positions.

Based on what I saw tonight? They are total brick. Devoid of ideas and defensively a shambles. We should win handsomely, so I guess that means we won't.
I'm curious as to how Jose will set up against them. Give them the ball and counter, or play straight up?

I'm curious as to how Jose will set up against them. Give them the ball and counter, or play straight up?
Would be great if we could have GLC and Ndombele starting to give us a little more in possession. The back 4 I presume will be the same as yesterday and the only other role up for grabs is the attacking disruptor, I’m not sure who is the preferred choice of Bergwijn, Moura or Lamela if the latter is fit. Whoever it is I would like to see Son spending most of his time on the left, he seems more of a threat there.

Back