• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Maybe. Bulk buying a good idea but they giant knowing how long this will be needed
But I think the bulk of the complaints I’ve read are from people who didn’t go
And if people wanna break the law that’s their call
The government can offer to help but won’t as we know so clubs will need to do what they can to help keep afloat at the top. And more so if it’s part of their feel good plan. It’s not like there not throwing Money at their mates new start up businesses to get them going

It's going to be in place for most/all of the season. We're behind the curve of the infection now and there's no way that we'll see mass public events until after flu season is finished.

The only proviso I'd put on that is that we might have one shot at a lockdown to contain cases whilst we put a working test, track and trace system in place. The window for doing this is very small though and it doesn't look like the government will do this.

Games are still getting moved around late for Sky/BT too, that’s a factor on what can be offered.

A flat per game rate makes sense from a product line up point of view at the minute.

Also, the money is going to the clubs right, so they probably had a say in the pricing.

I really dont get they anger aimed at the price to watch every game, am I missing something?

Cheaper than going including the transport and food, its extra to what you would get and we all want Spurs to go out and get Bale so surely we have a responsibility if we want to be part of that to pay towards it? Or not and dont pay or watch?

A real good round of games this weekend. Plenty of derbies.

Now that a cool, rainy weekend is forecast here and the garden harvest is all in (tomatoes, zukes, hot peppers and cannabis), I was just looking over the weekend fixtures to see what else I might indulge in. There's great stuff on both days.

Saturday: Merseyside derby (breakfast kickoff over here). City-Arsewipes (can they both lose?). And a must-watch for train wreck fans, Saudi Sportswashing Machine-ManU (can Stevie Bruce get his first win over his former club?)

Sunday: Unlikely rivals Palace-Brighton. Spurs-Waste Ham. Leicester-Aston Villa (are Villa for real?)

All of that leads beautifully into an afternoon NASCAR playoff race in Kansas City and an evening Toronto-Atlanta MLS contest.

Call me Sluggo but I haven't had a stay-in weekend like this in years. I'll need to start cooking for it tomorrow.

Everton have strengthened impressively and closed the gap to the top 6 considerably in my view. They lack real star quality (we have Bale and Kane, Arse have Auba, Man U has Fernandes etc) i.e. the sort of player which would get in pretty much any other team and/or can change games single-handedly, but they've bought a lot of very solid players

How the fudge has Pickford got away with that?! scissor challenge at knee height? did he even get booked?

Would prefer Liverpool to win this - there's a risk that Everton turn into another Leicester so would prefer it if their bubble was burst soon

Back