• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Tyler is like a cheer leader for Arsenal, its embarassing

He also just said this is ‘the’ fixture for Arsenal

WTF

I can’t believe Tyler and Neville are peddling the line about how much Arsenal have improved. They’ve been fudging awful tonight. If we lose like this at Anfield, Jose will be getting all sorts of brick.

I’m dumbfounded that two people paid to talk about football can spin this as improvement for Arsenal.

Liverpool are massively susceptible to balls over the top. Their defensive line is ridiculously high. I expect Jose to exploit it with Bale, Kane and Son.

Liverpool are massively susceptible to balls over the top. Their defensive line is ridiculously high. I expect Jose to exploit it with Bale, Kane and Son.
Was just thinking this, if we could be clinical as Southampton we could do some damage, sadly I don’t think we’d keep them out at our end though

Was just thinking this, if we could be clinical as Southampton we could do some damage, sadly I don’t think we’d keep them out at our end though

Yeah that’s absolutely the problem. They are frightening going forward and against any of our centre backs I’d fear for us. Maybe Jose will come up with a tactical masterclass to counter it.

Looked to me like Arsenal were trying to invite the press and hit Liverpool over the top for a lot of that game. There are massive spaces in behind their defence.

was it handball?[/QUOTE

From what I have seen it looked to bounce up onto his arm, and as he scored from it surely it should have been deemed he gained an advantage. I have seen some stills doing the rounds and they clearly show the ball touching his arm below the sleeve of his shirt.

But, as Mark says , One rule and so on

resize

Close.
First I seen of a close up. 50/50?

resize

Close.
First I seen of a close up. 50/50?

He's clearly looking at the ball move onto his arm, it could be construed as deliberate.

Regardless I thought any touch of ball to hand/arm in the buildup to a goal meant it was immediately chalked off?

3-1, guess it didn't matter that much.. Certainly seems like a double standard though.

He's clearly looking at the ball move onto his arm, it could be construed as deliberate.

Regardless I thought any touch of ball to hand/arm in the buildup to a goal meant it was immediately chalked off?

3-1, guess it didn't matter that much.. Certainly seems like a double standard though.

Nah just luck!

Back