• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

In all fairness that Chelsea side should not need any luck to get a result here, packed with quality and by rights should not lose tonight, but, I suppose this is why we love the game, you just never know on the day

You're right about that, but they have cheated their way to all their quality and success, which is why I let out a massive LOL when Silva fudged up for WBA's second.

And now three, hahaha!

I have been in the bathroom, bading my son, so haven't watched the game, and then I come back into the living room and see West Brom up 3-0! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I’ve been down the pub since 12

United got a penalty to win that was a own but Brighton had one that could have been given and hit the woodwork too many times

Everton got a soft penalty and looked ok but no more

Chelsea.. comedy gold
Sherwood Mk 2 anyone

It's a conversation I've been having.

A manager is sub par, buys a load of players and then gets better results. I don't understand how that's 'good management'.

Especially when in the big moments when tactical nous is required they're found wanting.

It's a conversation I've been having.

A manager is sub par, buys a load of players and then gets better results. I don't understand how that's 'good management'.

Especially when in the big moments when tactical nous is required they're found wanting.

Just seeing someone complain on the BBC live text that Chelsea won't win anything until they buy two world-class central defenders...

Back