• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Lamina was very good apart from the goal, Anderson was also excellent. Both would be good additions if we can get them.

They really are looking like the last 12 months of Poch at Spurs. Even worse I'd say. Fulham have been much the better side first half. Cutting through them with ease.

I was thinking the same. We were matching City and Liverpool in the first half of the 2018-2019 season (we were second at the Christmas/New Year) then our league form went to pot, disguised by the run to the CL final. It's quite possible that something similar has happened to Liverpool. They kept a remarkable record (almost 100pt season) from the bigging of 2018 and it seems to have caught up with them.

As much as that was fun to see. I still cant enjoy it yet

Firstly, we still have to play

Secondly, no matter how bad they are right now, they still took 6pts off us

Lamina was very good apart from the goal, Anderson was also excellent. Both would be good additions if we can get them.

Good player but I dont think we need Lamina if Skipp is coming back. If we have PEH, Skipp, GLC and Tanguy for next season and probably need a 5th CM....I guess you could argue he could replace Sissoko/winks, but we have higher priority areas to spend our money in the summer, and even if we were going to spend money on a CM, then I'd favour a more box to box CM. Having PEH, Skipp and Lamina as 3 out of 5 CMs is a tad defensive

As much as that was fun to see. I still cant enjoy it yet

Firstly, we still have to play

Secondly, no matter how bad they are right now, they still took 6pts off us

True. It’s even more obvious now that we have them faaaaar too much respect. We should have trusted our own ability more and taken it to them seeing how fragile their confidence is.

Back