• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Decent goal for Silva, but a bit of a weak hand from Pickford?
Pickford is shocking . That was awful from him . To think he could be playing in the euros is scary. Surely there’s a better English keeper than him . I mean the bar is set pretty low.

Pickford is shocking . That was awful from him . To think he could be playing in the euros is scary. Surely there’s a better English keeper than him . I mean the bar is set pretty low.
Managers always seem to be super loyal to keepers, but at international level with so long between matches there has to be a nod to players current form. Thing with England is most of the matches are one sided there is no real test until it really matters. I’d be nervous with him in a big game and Pope seems an obvious upgrade.

Managers always seem to be super loyal to keepers, but at international level with so long between matches there has to be a nod to players current form. Thing with England is most of the matches are one sided there is no real test until it really matters. I’d be nervous with him in a big game and Pope seems an obvious upgrade.
I’ve not seen enough of Pope . Hard to watch Burnley games. From what I have seen he’s not to much of an upgrade. I think in terms of English Keepers Henderson is the long term . Needs to get off that Bench at United tho ASAP.

Slightly in Pickford’s defence, he had a similar spell before the World Cup, and similar noises were made about him being a weak link. He had a solid tournament iirc.

So, the Daily Melee is reporting that the Sun is reporting that a struggling PL "star" and Ingerlund innernashnul is hooked on sleeping pills and booze and hoovering them down at lockdown parties.

Who might it be?

I see Fulham apoplectic about some guy named Kongolo having a surprise birthday party. Pff. He hardly qualifies as a star.

Might it be one of our own absentees? Not likely. Might it be one of our own former players? I can thinkyle of at least one ex-Spurs playwalker who has been nabbed bashing his high falutin' way through Covid restrictions. He'd qualify as a 'star', although his choice of companionship might have that word prefaced by another four-letter word. Well, in some folks' eyes. Figuratively and literally. But he's been playing decently well of late.

Perhaps the terror of Better Birmingham Barber Shops and Parking Lots? Have we dodged a high-calibre bullet there?

What imaginative speculization have y'all got for this simmering pot-boiler of a scandal?

Last edited:
So, the Daily Melee is reporting that the Sun is reporting that a struggling PL "star" and Ingerlund innernashnul is hooked on sleeping pills and booze and hoovering them down at lockdown parties.

Who might it be?

I see Fulham apoplectic about some guy named Kongolo having a surprise birthday party. Pff. He hardly qualifies as a star.

Might it be one of our own absentees? Not likely. Might it be one of our own former players? I can thinkyle of at least one ex-Spurs playwalker who has been nabbed bashing his high falutin' way through Covid restrictions. He'd qualify as a 'star', although his choice of companionship might have that word prefaced by another four-letter word. Well, in some folks' eyes. Figuratively and non-figuratively. But he's been playing decently well of late.

Perhaps the terror of Better Birmingham Barber Shops and Parking Lots? Have we dodged a high-calibre bullet there?

What imaginative speculization have y'all got for this simmering pot-boiler of a scandal?
You delay my didnt see the rumours then...
There was talk of a certain Spurs player being in this state a month ago
I heard it from 3 sources in one week
The player then had a meeting with Jose abs was out “injured”
He now is back in the fold

You delay my didnt see the rumours then...
There was talk of a certain Spurs player being in this state a month ago
I heard it from 3 sources in one week
The player then had a meeting with Jose abs was out “injured”
He now is back in the fold
It's Bale, isn't it? Staggering around the golf course, drunk and pilled off his tits.....

Back