• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

You have to admire Dyche. Has very little money and keeps Burnley up year after year. He's a great manager.

That said, I wouldn't want him at Spurs and don't think he'd be successful at a top club. His style wouldn't work with better players. But at the level he's at, he's exceptional and seems a good bloke as well.

That Top 9 has got a familiar look about it now with all the usual suspects in there. Normal service starting to resume...with one annoying intruder

That Top 9 has got a familiar look about it now with all the usual suspects in there. Normal service starting to resume...with one annoying intruder

Two..you forgot West Ham but I reckon them and Woolwich will drop back to the bottom half where they belong.

Two..you forgot West Ham but I reckon them and Woolwich will drop back to the bottom half where they belong.

Tbh I meant WHU were the intruder to the usual suspects in the Top 7 or 8. In fairness to Arsenal they do regularly end up in the Top half, whereas the Pikeys are doing annoyingly better than normal

Tbh I meant WHU were the intruder to the usual suspects in the Top 7 or 8. In fairness to Arsenal they do regularly end up in the Top half, whereas the Pikeys are doing annoyingly better than normal

Yeah I kinda figured West Ham were who you were talking about but couldn't resist a dig at Woolwich. @StephenH sort of burst my bubble though... :D

Only reasons to want a Leicester equaliser are:
- Leicester have European football whereas Everton don't. that will cause Leicester to drop a few points
- Vardy is out for a few weeks - Leicester will surely drop more points during that period...

Back