• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

They are giving us the cash back for those five games
I don't have Sky Sports anymore so quite happy to be able to watch the United/West Ham games legally

I'll happily retract my sarcastic message then (not meant for you obviously).

Still think season ticket holders should be given free passes to all remaining home games though, but then again, when did Sky care about fans.

Just flicked it on. Not sure about the crowd noise thing. I am sure Grealish's hair is stupid though.

Tongue in cheek warning here - We are risking potential health fall out for this standard of football? Really?

Welcome back to the Prem fanfare - Here is Villa v Sheffield United

Does that save you from the boredom?

Actually the thought of Arsenal getting trashed tonight is keeping me going
I’m I worried that City will be rusty and goons have an opportunity to steal 3 points they never would have got pre lockdown. Hopefully £20 on them on betfair will avert this sickening prospect.

Does that save you from the boredom?

Actually the thought of Arsenal getting trashed tonight is keeping me going
I wish I was bored. I have two jobs, 3 young kids and am building my own house in my spare time. I'm longing for the time that I'm bored. Mind you this match is doing it's best.

Why would City be any more rusty than Arsenal?
It’s wetter in Manchester?

them both being rusty is a leveller, like the first games of the season can throw up odd results.

Edit: plus home advantage might be lost although maybe not so much for the emptyhad!

Back