• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

He is 25 now, and only ever shown a bit of promise as opposed to properly delivering.

I feel like he will be one of those "missed opportunity" players, who at one stage could have gone to the top but for whatever reason the moment passed them by

He is 25 now, and only ever shown a bit of promise as opposed to properly delivering.

I feel like he will be one of those "missed opportunity" players, who at one stage could have gone to the top but for whatever reason the moment passed them by

I faded so badly in the game I saw. But it was great when the game started. It just looked like he ran out of steam.

Pritchard :)

Who were you talking about? :D

For some reason I had Gazzanaiga in my head, getting my threads mixed up, sorry!

Definitely a player, for me, how plays in fits and starts, not sure Ive ever seen him dominate an entire game - let alone show his ability over a run of games.

Just seems like a bit of a nearly man to me.

For some reason I had Gazzaniga in my head, getting my threads mixed up, sorry!

Definitely a player, for me, how plays in fits and starts, not sure Ive ever seen him dominate an entire game - let alone show his ability over a run of games.

Just seems like a bit of a nearly man to me.

Pritchard: his alarming fade of energy was marked.
Gazzaniga: "is a keeper" ;) and I like him very much and can see him being with us for some time.

How lovely commemorative clappers for the day

Fans will also be given commemorative scarves, pin badges, clappers and programmes in honour of Mr Vichai

Back