• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Ramsay scores. Someone dies this week, the evil bastard.
Sol Campbell

Fingers-Crossed-Contest-Page.jpg

fudging BBC showing the "table as it stands" and saying "read it and weep Spurs fans".

Do they not realise that there are 45 mins to go. Until the final whistle goes, we're still ahead of Arsenal. This "as it stands" table really boils my tinkle.

fudging BBC showing the "table as it stands" and saying "read it and weep Spurs fans".

Do they not realise that there are 45 mins to go. Until the final whistle goes, we're still ahead of Arsenal. This "as it stands" table really boils my tinkle.

Don’t let thier silly games wind you up!
I personally though think Arsenal have got this game!

Don’t let thier silly games wind you up!
I personally though think Arsenal have got this game!

I do too. I just think this "as it stands" table generally promotes knee jerking amongst supporters. And talking as if the points are already in the bag is disrespectful to Saudi Sportswashing Machine IMO.

They don’t bottle things like we do. Chance to go third and above their rivals and they take it.

That’s how you do it. We would somehow tuck it up. On paper we have better players. In the mind they are still better than us.

Personally think we’ve blown it. Arsenal more than Capable to carry on their run regardless of their poor away form. They always seem to manage to pull it out the bag.

Our own fault. Not investing, individual errors , poor mentality. Lots of reasons.

To be 10 point clear and still mess it up is why we are always laughed at.

I do too. I just think this "as it stands" table generally promotes knee jerking amongst supporters. And talking as if the points are already in the bag is disrespectful to Saudi Sportswashing Machine IMO.

Lots of Spurs and Arsenal fans work in the media and are on a wind up with each other?

They don’t bottle things like we do. Chance to go third and above their rivals and they take it.

That’s how you do it. We would somehow tuck it up. On paper we have better players. In the mind they are still better than us.

Personally think we’ve blown it. Arsenal more than Capable to carry on their run regardless of their poor away form. They always seem to manage to pull it out the bag.

Our own fault. Not investing, individual errors , poor meteorology. Lots of reasons.

Go away.

Our own fault. Not investing, individual errors , poor meteorology. Lots of reasons.

Because our squad depth is paper thin we can’t be too surprised! we are alway a couple of injuries away from a bad run. In saying that I was not too upset with our efforts yesterday!

Back