• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Don't do it to yourselves. We're getting nowt from Anfield or City, we just have to win our home games and hope it's good enough.

I like Crouch, but please what’s is that all about.

Then I remembered we have Llorente, though to be fair he has put the ball in the net a few times.

We are going to get smashed in the next two games.
Liverpool and have the one thing we don't have, purpose.
They will over run our midfield.

I seriously hope you dont think that Palace or Brighton are going to smash us at new WHL :(
Liverpool are our next fixture, tbh nothing atm would surprise me.
We aren't the only team that will get boost playing the NWHL, a chance to go down in history for the visitors.

Liverpool are our next fixture, tbh nothing atm would surprise me.
We aren't the only team that will get boost playing the NWHL, a chance to go down in history for the visitors.

Anfield is a complete write-off anything less than 3-0 is almost a bonus. Same applies to Etihad.

I think we have blown a Top 4 finish now, momentum has completely gone. But if we lose at home to Palace or Brighton in that next home match that will be the final nail in the coffin sadly

Anfield is a complete write-off anything less than 3-0 is almost a bonus. Same applies to Etihad.

I think we have blown a Top 4 finish now, momentum has completely gone. But if we lose at home to Palace or Brighton in that next home match that will be the final nail in the coffin sadly

Palace almost always cause us problems.
If poch starts the same midfield I fear for us. There is a big issue in the middle that is being ignored.
Dropping points against either Palace or Brighton and I fear for us.
For good or bad yesterday feels like the end of an era.

Is a draw the best result for us? Edit: wolves win all day!

I would say yes. Draws in both matches would be nice.

Although if Chelsea do drop points v Wolves I would be tempted to say a United win is the better result meaning 3rd and 4th are both on 61pts with a 4pts gap to 5th place rather than 3pts

I would be ecstatic with a point, let alone a rare win. 3 league wins there since the Titanic went down....that's an awful record we have there, of which I reminded of many times at work

We were very good their last year and have been for a few seasons on and off

The pressure will be all on them for once

Palace almost always cause us problems.
If poch starts the same midfield I fear for us. There is a big issue in the middle that is being ignored.
Dropping points against either Palace or Brighton and I fear for us.
For good or bad yesterday feels like the end of an era.

iWKad22.jpg

Back