• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

This is why I hate it when people talk the table before Xmas. Especially re; a two horse race.
Xmas is a leveller, it's tricky to navigate - lots of games and lots of players proving they don't need to be replaced in Jan.
Palace coico go to Man C today and play with freedom.
If Man C want to win the Lge they need to pull a drawer out of this (same for Chelsea) or blitz the Rest of Xmas - which I suspect they will.

If we win tomorrow, we are 6pts off top. Navigate Xmas well and we have a second half of the season with lots of home fixtures.

Liverpool play Arsenal and City over the holidays. If they win those I'll be a believer. Let's see where they are in January.

I dont see Liverpool losing at City. Klopp seems to have them sussed. Draw there. They will ruin Arsenal next weekend

RGIbQgH.jpg

Bl6U6rM.jpg

Bzdeagx.jpg

FhZ4BSY.jpg

YZ15E2Z.jpg

"It’s been a long road but the Beavertown Tap Room in Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium is almost complete, Thanks to the team and installers at Genix Imaging and Gaelite Signs for showing true professionalism working around many trades on site."

I think you posted in the wrong thread there, mister.

We'll be two points behind City if we win tomorrow. Not so invincible afterall, are they. fudging Palace. :p Chelsea lost as well, fudging ace.

Might as well lump on Liverpool to win the league before the odds get too low. Going to need some confort money in May at this rate

No amount of money could compensate me for that eventuality. Unless you could buy a spaceship that will bring me to a galaxy far, far away.

I still think Liverpool will drop points and have a dodgy spell. They’ve been ropey in games and got away with it and been ropey in Europe. That will come through in the league at some stage. I just hope it’s enough for someone, preferably us, to catch them.

Imagine if we beat Liverpool to the title, their fans would never be able to take it haha. If they win the league then we have to tolerate a load of insufferable scousers, but it wouldn't eat at us like it would them if we won it!

Imagine if we beat Liverpool to the title, their fans would never be able to take it haha. If they win the league then we have to tolerate a load of insufferable scousers, but it wouldn't eat at us like it would them if we won it!
let's just focus on keeping going, lots around us very close - we'll need some big luck to keep coming our way

Back