• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Not sure if Salad not scoring is a good thing or not really. Kane now has 2 games in hand which are in effect Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Might fancy his chances of really catching him now, its' whether that will be a help or a hindrance to us and the team

Stoke have been much much better under a proper manager so that result for me was no surprise

Said it after West Brom, that was the result that hurt them the most

I expect Chelsea to win every game
Us to get third and pool to need to win their last game to get top 4

Stoke have been much much better under a proper manager so that result for me was no surprise

Said it after West Brom, that was the result that hurt them the most

I expect Chelsea to win every game
Us to get third and pool to need to win their last game to get top 4

They might not need top 4...

Great that they now go into the second leg of the semi having expended a lot of energy and feeling a bit flat.

I wonder what sort of welcome their team bus might get in Rome. :D

They might not need top 4...

Great that they now go into the second leg of the semi having expended a lot of energy and feeling a bit flat.

I wonder what sort of welcome their team bus might get in Rome. :D

I think they will win the CL anyway now, but if they finished 5th, it would be nailed-on they win it

Wonder picks thier transfer targets?
Suarez and now Salad not bad.

They browse our history files...

IIRC we were interested in Suarez in Harry's days as boss, and also think we enquired about Salah after we played Basel in the Europa League and he scored in both legs

They browse our history files...

IIRC we were interested in Suarez in Harry's days as boss, and also think we enquired about Salad after we played Basel in the Europa League and he scored in both legs

We sound like serial enquirers, loads of bites but no fish in the net!

So if Chelsea win all their games, Liverpool would have to win their final game to finish above Chelsea on goal difference?

Correct. Although they could not have hand-picked a better opponent for the last match. Klopp's mate Wagner in charge at Huddersfield. Still, Klopp will really not want to have to win that last match, fancy them to grind out a point at Chelsea next week, which would be the perfect result

So if Chelsea win all their games, Liverpool would have to win their final game to finish above Chelsea on goal difference?

Looks that way. The trouble is that Chelsea are so inconsistent. They have the talent to win out, but do the players care enough? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't turn up today, which would be a gift to Liverpool as they can focus on the CL.

Looks that way. The trouble is that Chelsea are so inconsistent. They have the talent to win out, but do the players care enough? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't turn up today, which would be a gift to Liverpool as they can focus on the CL.

I would, I think they are smelling a Top 4 finish now and an FA Cup win. I see nothing but a comfortable stroll in South Wales later 0-3

Back