• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Maybe it's some kind of new genius tactic from Howe. It seems like the players are instructed to do it and they are doing it perfectly!
It's incredible how all Bournemouth players manage to be a minimum of 5 yards away from any Liverpoo player at any given time.

I don't understand all the hype Howe gets when Bournemouth put in so many of these displays every season.

Liverpool fans have adopted a Napoli song, they are singing that tune a lot whenever I see their games lately.

2-1 was actually my prediction for today's mid-table clash. Hopefully Rafa will be putting his white gloves on in about 10 minutes and uncorking the champagne (or at least not the Chateau Diffite).

Back