• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

I can't help thinking, "this is good for us ... but we're probably not going to capitalize from this anyway". :p Too much Spurs of old in me, I'm afraid.

I don't think it'll do much more than make it interesting...but at least it will make it interesting! Also gives us more experience of being right in the thick of a title race. I am sure we will deal with that better this year.

Palace and Arsenal are fudging massive games - win those two and the screw is turning even more - drop points and that will be it

Big, big games for us, indeed. Every single game in now will be a cup final. This was one of the two we all could see Chelsea dropping some points in though (the other one being against Everton). We need them to drop a few more points as well. And we can't afford to even draw. Still a massive ask, in my opinion.

But fudge it! If United wins this, that will at least put some pressure on them. :)

I don't think it'll do much more than make it interesting...but at least it will make it interesting! Also gives us more experience of being right in the thick of a title race. I am sure we will deal with that better this year.

It shows how to stop Chelsea as they have no Plan B
Mark hazard and they run out of idea
West Brom will do the same
Everton maybe not but they have only lost once at home

Problem we have is we can't drop a point now

Big, big games for us, indeed. Every single game in now will be a cup final. This was one of the two we all could see Chelsea dropping some points in though (the other one being against Everton). We need them to drop a few more points as well. And we can't afford to even draw. Still a massive ask, in my opinion.

But fudge it! If United wins this, that will at least put some pressure on them. :)

The only other game I can see is Southampton at home, but I think that depends on our result next week - we beat them and they are going to be on a massive low

I think everyone is wanting to beat Chelsea as they probably are us. It's not a certainty they will win every game as it's not with us, although I think we are fudging unbelievable at the moment. Our players just get each other.

Missus was just on about cats or something, I interrupted with a "pass it Pogba you clam!"

She didn't;t bat an eyelid tbf...

Hahaha, that made me laugh out loud. :D thanks!

The only other game I can see is Southampton at home, but I think that depends on our result next week - we beat them and they are going to be on a massive low

Yeah, if we beat them on Saturday, that could really be a morale boost for us, and a similar negative for them. Still a massive ask. But it's possible, and there's no reason not to believe in the current team we have. We couldn't have been in better form. :)

Back