• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Not going to happen. Sky loving it though, which is quite surprising as you would have thought they would want Leciester to start dropping a few points to take it to the final day.
A part of me hopes all the the major decisions are decided come the final afternoon and every match is meaningless so that no f#cker tunes into their last Super Sunday

That's the spirit!

But screw Leicester. Yes its an amazing story, they were not an underdog (we might carry that title), its a story of a nobody winning. Screw them, but if it was anyone, Id prefer them than pool or scum winning it.

Still 6.5 games to go, nothing is finite yet.

Noooooooooo thats worse. Used to decent to watch. Let me guess without looking, Both Mercedes are on pole?

Haha yeah its pretty much the most brain dead spot. Like a lobotomy.

England have made a shaky start in the cricket. 2 batsmen down and being contained. Losing the toss, means it will be a amazing if they can do it. 6 runs from Morgan. Maybe a turning point...

leicester just arent a good side. i cannot believe what im witnessing. this shower is actually going to win the league. simpson, morgan, huth and fuchs. what the living fudge has happened in the universe to make that a title winning back four. add the quality of okazaki and albrighton and you actually have the footballing equivalent of the contents of a blocked public toilet.

the stars must have aligned in a way that is beyond human comprehension.

For a team on the verge of winning their first league title, the atmosphere is dreadful. You can hear the players talking

Back