• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

As has been said every year..........for the last 10 years.

True, but that 'trophyless' gag was also used for most of that time. Sadly, they won a trophy. Two, if you count the Community Shield. There isn't really any reason why they won't continue their climb back up to their odious historical spot in the football rankings, especially given their recent spending and desire to continue doing so.

True, but that 'trophyless' gag was also used for most of that time. Sadly, they won a trophy. Two, if you count the Community Shield. There isn't really any reason why they won't continue their climb back up to their odious historical spot in the football rankings, especially given their recent spending and desire to continue doing so.

Theres plenty of reasons I can think of but I will start with just one.

Wenger.

Debuchy will be a big blow, it leaves them with 5 defenders across 4 positions. And one right back in Chambers.

A shame that our own Spanish import did not hit the ground running like this... :(

@TSF: Fernando Torres scored 4 goals in his first 39 games for Chelsea. Whereas, Diego Costa has 7 goals from his first 4 games! #CFC

BxbN5nBCUAA1QfZ.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/EPLStatman/status/510821999175012352

Southampton are doing well. Schneiderlin scored again. I heard cries of 'oh, he won't offer us much going forward' from a few people here. Bit academic now considering we'll never get him, but perhaps he isn't as limited a footballer as some might imagine? :p

So Liverpool dominate possession but create few clear cut chances and lose to a goal conceded from a set-piece... rather like Spurs of last season!

@StatsZone: #LFC 0-1 #AVFC http://fft.sm/2SybAi Incredibly, Liverpool managed only 1 of their 18 efforts on target
BxbuZgWIEAAmwvS.png

@OptaJoe: 6 - Aston Villa have more points (10) than shots on target this season. Efficient.

So that's still Liverpool, ****, Everton and Manure behind us after four games, despite dropping two points today and at least a point against Pool.

Really hope we get going properly this season. Could be interesting. Still very, very early days, but for now it looks quite open behind Chelski and City.

Uolla

People laughed at me when I said it in the transfer thread and if you read through that thread I said he would be a good option for us big striker decent touch reminds me a little of berbatov, not quite his standard.

Do wonder what the people in charge at our club are doing, there are strikers out there that can score and play up front on their own, he is an argie as well. Saw him quite a bit for Brighton over the last two seasons, knew he was good enough for the prem.

Costa whacking Gylfi in the face and got away scot free, this was before he scored, how an official didnt see that I dont know, another **** in a team full of clams

Costa whacking Gylfi in the face and got away scot free, this was before he scored, how an official didnt see that I dont know, another **** in a team full of clams

Yep and on MOTD, Shearer applauding his 'strength' and 'fight'. Dude pretty much punched Gylfi in the face and it was completely swept under the carpet.

Back