• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Haha get in. All we need now is a loss to Hull, and Swansea to win next week and we won't get UEFA...

GGG I think you are forgetting about Southampton in all this. If they lose at home to Villa and away at City on the last day, it wouldnt matter if we lost 10-0 to both Hull and Everton we would still be 7th at worst, relying on Aston Villa winning the cup, and they way Saints are playing right now, that isn't beyond the realms of possiblity, and as they kick-off at 12.45pm this weekend we will know where stand before we start.

Personally I want to see Spurs in Europe so I want to see us giving it a go on Saturday rather than the shower of sh#te I paid good money to witness at Stoke

GGG I think you are forgetting about Southampton in all this. If they lose at home to Villa and away at City on the last day, it wouldnt matter if we lost 10-0 to both Hull and Everton we would still be 7th at worst, relying on Aston Villa winning the cup, and they way Saints are playing right now, that isn't beyond the realms of possiblity, and as they kick-off at 12.45pm this weekend we will know where stand before we start.

Personally I want to see Spurs in Europe so I want to see us giving it a go on Saturday rather than the shower of sh#te I paid good money to witness at Stoke

If Aston Villa only won one of their remaining games, we all know which one it would be.

Unless you don't want Spurs in Europe, then they will beat Southampton and lose to Arsenal.

Even though that stat is that English teams participating in the EL lose 2.3 league places?

I didn't realise how close Swansea are to us....
To think we were 10 points clear of them just a few games ago... mind the gap!

10zs30j.jpg

The Goons losing is always great.

Not if that costs us the 6th or 7th place in the league. Maybe Arsenal deliberately lost to Swansea to help them take our 7th place. Swansea are now just 2 points behind us. With us not looking like winning any games now, Swansea can easily overtake us.

Not if that costs us the 6th or 7th place in the league. Maybe Arsenal deliberately lost to Swansea to help them take our 7th place. Swansea are now just 2 points behind us. With us not looking like winning any games now, Swansea can easily overtake us.
Whatever the ramifications it does not stop the fact that those Nomadic Scum losing is great.

Whatever the ramifications it does not stop the fact that those Nomadic Scum losing is great.

I could not give a brick about the Arse, but I care MORE about what happens to us and if Arse losing makes it harder for us then its not great to see them lose. To be honest I thought ALL Spurs fans would feel the same. :(

Not sure if you are serious about that point, but if you watched the match then you would see that that Arsenal were certainly trying to win. They battered Swansea and got caught with a sucker punch. Their old boy Fabianski played a blinder. Makes no sense anyway as Utd might even pip them to 3rd.

Bayern deciding to do a Tottenham today. Suicidal defending and keeper being beaten at the near post.

Bayern deciding to do a Tottenham today. Suicidal defending and keeper being beaten at the near post.

Bayern are always a "suicidal" club. History books won't ever forgive the way they threw away the CL final to ManU in 1999. Not many teams can concede 2 goals in injury time to lose a Final they dominated for whole match ! Ofcourse, we as Spurs fans won't ever forgive them for losing to Chelsea in almost the similiar way in 2012 which cost us the CL place !

Pretty concerning to be honest that we couldn't score against Villa. I've been watching for about 5 monutes, Pelle has already been in on goal and now dodgy defending just lead to the first.

Back