• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Does Smith talk anything other than sh1t?

Great goal by WBA and he is going on about all the space he had when he had none!

Went to get cheese and crackers :) and missed 3 goals (in 4 minutes!)

wham probably bullied them into conceding 2 - as they did with us.

What a game.

How have we managed to score twice against these sides in three games?

There have been so many games this season where the ball never seems to drop for one of our players or take the deflections that happens for all the other teams. I get that feeling early on that it's not going to be our day, I have no idea why this keeps happening.

Its the amount of games this time of the year. Injuries etc.

Foster should have saved that shot really. Come on wba!

There have been so many games this season where the ball never seems to drop for one of our players or take the deflections that happens for all the other teams. I get that feeling early on that it's not going to be our day, I have no idea why this keeps happening.

Definitely have this myself.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine game remember looking up at the jumbotron. 53rd minute, turned to the wife and said 'start the car', just knew we werent going to score.
All I could do was laugh at each shot was blocked, saved,etc; because you just knew

It can't just be luck. I don't believe in luck really, we should do better. I know what you mean though. Like when Walcott's shot goes through the West Ham keeper or Negredos poor shot is spilled by Mignolet.

What a hit by berahino

Fook.

I notice the sound guy having to mute the crowd at times. Can't have words like '****er' and '****' on tv.

It can't just be luck. I don't believe in luck really, we should do better. I know what you mean though. Like when Walcott's shot goes through the West Ham keeper or Negredos poor shot is spilled by Mignolet.

What a hit by berahino

Its that ancient burial ground WHL is built on.......

Definitely have this myself.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine game remember looking up at the jumbotron. 53rd minute, turned to the wife and said 'start the car', just knew we werent going to score.
All I could do was laugh at each shot was blocked, saved,etc; because you just knew

I got it in the first 10-15 minutes against Liverpool and fairly early against WBA as well. Not a single header or poor touch would drop near one of our players and every pass we make in the final third is just off.

Back