• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

You'd expect Southampton to beat Fulham later, meaning 7th place (Tottenham) would be 5 points clear of 8th (Man Utd). Chelsea - City tomorrow. All WE have to do is beat Hull [-o<

United winning. All rival teams are winning. Just keeps going that way.

United 3-2.

2-0 Everton. Dangerous side. There are just so many teams in the mix this year. It's mental

The fans are OT are the worst in the league, quiet as a mouse when the team really needed them, now they are going on like they have won the league, plastic twunts...not one visiting team fears going there anymore under Moyes

=D>

ibo6yibaOefr7s.gif
ibbN1x5SIu2VAs.gif

Sturridge is different class.

Really excited about England recently, starting to fade out the ****s of the team, we now have the likes of Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines in defence, neither of those I hate, I actually think all are good, (Walker when he wants to be). I mean I like Sturridge, hard working footballer, same with Rooney etc.

Sturridge is different class.

Really excited about England recently, starting to fade out the ****s of the team, we now have the likes of Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines in defence, neither of those I hate, I actually think all are good, (Walker when he wants to be). I mean I like Sturridge, hard working footballer, same with Rooney etc.

Agreed mate, was nice to actually want England to do well the last couple of games.

Back