• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Fulham won on pens, here's Bryan Ruiz with one of them:

izvIPWiXA5bUU.gif

As a keeper, i was always under the impression it was until the ball had stopped dead, was under control by the keeper or was out of play. The ball could be rebounding for an hour (in theory) and still be in play.

Cup draws..

I assume the EL draw will be Friday am, but does anybody know when the draw will be made for the next round of the Captial One Cup??

Wow Saudi Sportswashing Machine's squad is terrible. Their team for tonight:

Elliot, Debuchy, Yanga-Mbia, Good, Dummett, Bigirimana, Gosling, Sammy Ameobi, Vuckic, Marveaux, Gouffran

Remember when Greg used to claim they would be better off without Ba as Cisse was better? :ross:

Used to be saturday on Soccer Saturday at 12

I seemed to remember driving down the M40 on a matchday the morning we drew Arsenal a few seasons back, but couldnt think if it was still a weekend thing.
Cheers also to Denmark for the info.

Forgot the Morecambe was on, thats tonights viewing then, once the missus has finished wathcing Corrie

Back