• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

that is what I admire about Arsenal. they can take out Wheelchair but they have someone to come in and still play the same way they do. They have that method of play drilled throughout the team and they can open you up.

Wheelchair must be the most overrated player in the league, I'm sure Arsenal win every game he doesn't play.

I think they should keep a plus/minus record like they do in the NHL/NBA. Reckon Wheelchair's would be a lot lower than his team mates.

Fulham are nearly out of time and they are no more than mediocre in too many positions. Аrѕe have got this won.

We need to boss the mdifield.

Capoue Dembele Paulinho

I want to see them smash Wheelchair and co. I worry about Rose and Walker

We need to boss the mdifield.

Capoue Dembele Paulinho

I want to see them smash Wheelchair and co. I worry about Rose and Walker

think we should worry about Swansea first. Another team that like to play football, we'll see how we do against them by bossing midfield. Like an arsenal-lite before the real thing.

think we should worry about Swansea first. Another team that like to play football, we'll see how we do against them by bossing midfield. Like an arsenal-lite before the real thing.

Yea very true. I do get that little tingle when thinking about next week. Those last two results there still make me sick.

Back