• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Okay then. Giroud will score 11 goals this season because he had the exact same service as last season and that's how things work.

LOL. read what I said. He should improve. But last years performance is still a fair barometer. Better than just a finger in the air guess.

And Bale was a completely different player. He played in a new position and was unleashed. I don't imagine Giroud will change position and suddenly become more prolific.

Taarabt has been Fulhams best player, no surprise.

Parker and Sidwell been poor. Berbatov not involved as much, Kasami working hard, defence just awful. Fulham not good enough to win at the end of the day. Arsenal are good at beating **** like this. Which is why last week was so surprising but it showed that pace will trouble them.

No idea how Duff is still a Prem player. Get Bent on for him at HT and put Kasami on the right

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 19m
All Giroud's Premier League goals for the Gunners have been scored in London. 13 in all. I feel you really need to know that.

That was poor tracking back by Parker on the 2nd goal, him and Podolski were level when Arsenal broke. I'm glad I don't have to watch Parker in our side anymore.

That was poor tracking back by Parker on the 2nd goal, him and Podolski were level when Arsenal broke. I'm glad I don't have to watch Parker in our side anymore.

Agreed, he is sh1te. Him and Sidwell must be among the worst centre-mid pairings in the league.

Rubbish Fulham

Yes. Its great having a local rival. Effectively we all support two teams. Spurs and whoever **** are playing! But Foolham looked poor. They tried to press the ball too far up the pitch, rather than stay compact in midfield. **** just passed it around them, and were given too much space.

Same applies: stop their midfield playing and **** are vulnerable. If Fulham get one goal back, it could become interesting.

Yeah under Jol we were decent at picking up results against the **** teams but our record against the top sides was pretty poor

Don't look like a club in crisis, do they? Only lost to us and Villa in the EPL since February. But Fulham were getting back in the game prior to the second goal.

How will Taarabt react? In these conditions a sending off is likely. Game not over yet.

Can't see Fulham getting back into this one. Shame. A loss, or even a draw today might have put Wenger under additional pressure.

Though I suppose he's less likely to see the need to make dramatic moves in the transfer market if he picks up three points today.

Don't look like a club in crisis, do they? Only lost to us and Villa in the EPL since February. But Fulham were getting back in the game prior to the second goal.

How will Taarabt react? In these conditions a sending off is likely. Game not over yet.
Well they aren't a club in crisis are they? That's media ********. It's a slow decline from when they were invincible that's what it is not the fall of Rome yet but entering its decadent later years and the empire has become complacent and shrunk.

Still the bigger fish in N. London as it stands and I hope this is the season we finally finish above them but they're still a great side

that is what I admire about Arsenal. they can take out Wheelchair but they have someone to come in and still play the same way they do. They have that method of play drilled throughout the team and they can open you up.

Back