• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

laurent-koscielny.gif

Probably shouldn't laugh, but the way he throws his head back afterwards is funny.

Hahaha love how the Fener player opens his mouth like he's shouting Hiiiii-yah like jackie chan or something

****e goalkeeping..

It's like Fener haven't realised it's a CL qualifier.. You'd think they would at least have been enthusiastic..

Benteke and Delph are playing extremely well. I remember my Leeds mate raving about Delph years ago, never thought he's been any good at Villa but today he's bossing it.

Austria Vienna take the lead against Dinamo in Croatia. Dinamo bring on a sub straight after conceding and he gets sent of for "doing a Nani" without even touching the ball.

Great chance for Austria to get the job done tonight.

I think they do know I think they're just garbage!

To be fair I'm glad if the gooners are in the CL. They have a v small squad so the more games they play this season at a high level the better! If they're out all the cups early and focused purely on the league they're more of a threat! They won't win the CL so I'm not bothered

Back