• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

My GHod its incredible the a club the size of Milan have a joker like Abbiati in goal :lol:

Hopefully that'll give PSV a bit of momentum back...

Zjelko Kalac. Rejected from Leicester City with Martin O'Neill saying he's the worst goalkeeper he's ever seen.

And MON was probably on the money. He was useless.

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 14m

At the ChampionsLeague game tonight between Dinamo Zagreb and Austria Wien, the ticket will cost 1,50 Euro (1,28 pounds) #viasatfotball

In future i would suggest you actually post where you've got your info from (i think you've been told about this before).

"Ox out for 3 months"...says my gooner mate on twitter.

Naturally this will result in people taking the info with a pinch of salt. Kinda like when you say this WILL 100% be our new kit...naturally people will get excited that you have info that points to this...but in actuality the 100% we later found out was "just a hunch". I'm just trying to help you Mumorn.

Nice to see those clueless twitter folk so wrong..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23774818

Nice to see those clueless twitter folk so wrong..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23774818

Not the point being made at all.

The only thing being asked is that you follow up the information you post with a small sentence containing the words "according to" then a name, a source, a link or something.

That will allow others on the forum the chance to evaluate the information you're sharing at the time you're posting it instead of having to wait around to see if it checks out days or hours later.

Speaking strictly for myself, but I think others share my view, posts with information containing a source is just so much more appreciated than just a statement with information and nothing else.

Come on you Fannybashers!!!

Oh yes! :)

I think this could be a very enjoyable and interesting game...

Just thinking this. Bet Maher gets liknked to (Liverpool) us in the morning ;)

we were strongly linked with Maher before he moved from Alkmaar in the summer. He didnt want to leave Holland so chose to join PSV

****nal team vs Fenerbahce: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Ramsey, Wheelchair; Walcott, Rosicky, Cazorla; Giroud.

Chelsea side vs Aston Villa: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Ba.

Aston Villa side vs Chelsea: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Weimann. Benteke.

****nal team vs Fenerbahce: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Ramsey, Wheelchair; Walcott, Rosicky, Cazorla; Giroud.

Chelsea side vs Aston Villa: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Ba.

Aston Villa side vs Chelsea: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Weimann. Benteke.

****nal..

Seriously, are we going to just leave this *'d.. it looks stupid..

Back