• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I am impressed by Sunderland. Poyet is a very good Manager. They properly attacked Cardiff

I didnt know it was an anti semetic gesture. Can I invent a gesture that could be considered anti semetic

Did you know Adolf Hitler invented the high 5?

Did you know Adolf Hitler invented the high 5?
If you are talking about the Nazi salute then no, Hitler didn't invent it. It was inspired from the fascist salute in Italy which in turn was inspired from the Ancient Romans.

Last edited:
Hitler also killed millions of Jews etc.

Dont think this Comedian has done anything similar, I may be ignorant though as Ive never heard of the guy.

Yeah, but most people remember him for the high 5 these days.

I have never heard of this comedian either but if he introduces a new hand gesture into a world crying out for new gestures that can only be a good thing.

The irony in the US you have the Bellamy Salute which people use to do to pledge allegiance to the flag with...

Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

Bellamy_salute_1.jpg

Are they anti-Semitic? No. Is it fascist indoctrination? Yes.

Last edited:
1st Jan Fulham v West Ham
11th Jan Cardiff v West Ham

2 massive games down at the bottom.

The only thing that would make up for losing to West Ham (twice) would be to relegate them on the 3rd May, would be a nice bit of justice for lasagnegate too

I think West Ham getting relegated, which is an active possiblity could be very, very interesting for Spurs.

I don't think the OS deal will stand.

Palace will survive. Top and bottom impossible to predict.

Except for that prediction.

I'm with you. Pulis already looks to be doing a good job there. Right now it wouldnt surprise me if they get something at the Lane in a fortnight
Any of that bottom 7 could go down. Swansea should have enough class to not get dragged into it, their EL exploits have hampered their league form, Michu out hasnt helped, but can see them pulling clear soon with Stoke and Hull

I'm with you. Pulis already looks to be doing a good job there. Right now it wouldnt surprise me if they get something at the Lane in a fortnight
Any of that bottom 7 could go down. Swansea should have enough class to not get dragged into it, their EL exploits have hampered their league form, Michu out hasnt helped, but can see them pulling clear soon with Stoke and Hull

When I looked at our fixtures I was thinking that. But I think like City today it will be a tougher than expected game but we will salvage the 3 points.

Especially if Leyton Orient get promoted too.

The Championship next season COULD include Charlton, Millwall, Leyton Orient, West Ham, Brentford, QPR, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Watford and Reading. Throw in Brighton, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Ipswich, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Wolves, Derby and Forest and it's very convenient for southern based fans and total bitch for the likes of Middlesboro.

Back