• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's going well and both parties are happy it'll be more than 18 months

Of course but an initial 18 months implies a short term outlook from the off, when what we need in order to make up ground and get back to the level we want to be will take a more medium-long term approach (unless all of a sudden these players find another level or two)

If they're reporting he's staying at the training ground then that's about as good as done as you're likely to get at this stage.

As one of the clowns allowing myself to dream, this is the only way I can deal with the cold hard reality of what we've become. Without the naive excitement, there'd be no pleasure in supporting Spurs.

what we’ve become, the last 10 years have been our most consistent period ever

Reactions: DTA
what we’ve become, the last 10 years have been our most consistent period ever

The last 2-3 years have been very disappointing. Especially when we brought in Levys wet dream and he left us 7th and divided and then appointed a man who was totally wrong for the job before firing him 10 games later. Where we are now, compared to 4, 5 or 6 years ago is pretty hard to swallow.

The last 2-3 years have been very disappointing. Especially when we brought in Levys wet dream and he left us 7th and divided and then appointed a man who was totally wrong for the job before firing him 10 games later. Where we are now, compared to 4, 5 or 6 years ago is pretty hard to swallow.
It started with the stadium going horribly over budget and that meaning Pochettino had to operate under conditions that were almost impossible to stay at the top end of the table with. That should've been the point that the owners injected equity themselves or diluted ownership to attract outside investment.

I think that too small a sample size to conclude anything myself. Patience is important in professional sport I think.

Fair enough if you disagree.

I think that too small a sample size to conclude anything myself. Patience is important in professional sport I think.

Fair enough if you disagree.
If only Levy had an ounce of that patience with a man who qualified for the CL via league position 4 times in a row....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back