• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
City Are Back !!!! hahaha where they ever around in the 1st place, laughable, like Chelsea, brick clubs that have won the lottery

Maradonas daughter is HOT.

Or is that Aguerro's missus? or is that both?

Whatever two bird one stone. Shagged Maradona's daughter and Aguerros missus.

Pretty poor atmosphere there considering the stakes and the fact City were winning for half the game. No singing at all, lots of shouting though, but in the big games you've seen at the Lane you can do more than just shout !

Pretty poor atmosphere there considering the stakes and the fact City were winning for half the game. No singing at all, lots of shouting though, but in the big games you've seen at the Lane you can do more than just shout !

I disagree with your statement about it being a poor atmosphere, but I agree that if it this was a North London Derby to decide something this big, we wouldn't be able to speak for the next week from all the singing.

At least City will have a lot of momentum at St James' Park this weekend

I disagree with your statement about it being a poor atmosphere, but I agree that if it this was a North London Derby to decide something this big, we wouldn't be able to speak for the next week.

Good atmosphere there I thought.

Well done Emirates Marketing Project, I hate what the game has become, but Utd fans learning humility is a good thing IMO.

I disagree with your statement about it being a poor atmosphere, but I agree that if it this was a North London Derby to decide something this big, we wouldn't be able to speak for the next week.

I watched it on Canal Plus so maybe they turned the crowd noise down but I barely heard a song all night.

Good result for us, which is all that matters to me. City now go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine needing the win.
A Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw on Weds would do nicely.

By the way, United have now lost an 8pt lead in 19 days, will we keep hearing that stat mentioned, like we do ours with Arsenal.....of course we wont, its United

Swansea are going to get leathered

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised to see United get 5 or 6 tbh which completely kills most of the GD advantage City have. Difficult to call, Saudi Sportswashing Machine still have 3rd in their sights so they are more than capable of giving them a game. Throw into the mix that while QPR at home on the last day should be a shoe - in for City, it has the added factors of Hughes returning to The Etihad and QPR probably needing something to stay up.

United were disappointing tonight, none of the offensive minded players had any sort of performance which for them in a game of this magnitude is rare and disappointing.

Back