• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Cech gets a yellow for 60 minutes of blatant time wasting. "Quite unbelievable", says commentators. Laughable.

macaron Sky commentators, saying the booking for Chec was wrong, utterly missing the fact that he was given a ball by the ball boy which he then threw away to waste time.

2 midgets in the box as that was crossed in, against the entire Cheatski team

Come on Barca, do that tippy-tappy-gol thing

You gotta hand it to Chelscum. They have played fairly well - lucky ofcourse but played ok.

Oh yeah I also think Torres will come on and score on the break

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Totally serious. Lampard's range of passing is brilliant. I can't think of anyone since Hoddle who is better. Gazza was excellent too, but could be very wasteful in his short game. The only other English player I can think of is Sheringham.

...so apparently being a racist, anti-semitic **** who boos during a minute's silence in front of the World's viewing public is what gets you to the CL Final... right... fine by me.

Good to know that being a c u n t gets you what you want in life... where do I sign up to C u n t s anonymous?? I want a CL place!

...so apparently being a racist, anti-semitic **** who boos during a minute's silence in front of the World's viewing public is what gets you to the CL Final... right... fine by me.

Good to know that being a c u n t gets you what you want in life... where do I sign up to C u n t s anonymous?? I want a CL place!

its not being a **** mate, its money

How has Ivanovic missed that free header?

Dear me, Cheatski should have won this! Dear me. Dear me.

Come on you Catalan taco/s, score a gol

Back