• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
GHod, it really bugs me when commentators won't change their initial opinion on an incident after seeing a replay. Just happened in the Old Firm where the co-commentator initially said a tackle was fine, then, as we watched two crystal clear replays showing it was an obvious foul, the co-commentator just kept saying "He got the ball" when he clearly didn't.

Boswinga is a decent CB; Didn't he play there against Barca?

Just had a ?ú10 on a 0-0. Odds of 12/1

EASY MONEY!

I am convinced we need to finish in 3rd to qualify for CL. If we don't finish in 3rd, we might as well finish 5th as Chelsea will get the 4th CL spot by winning the CL. Just can't see Bayern beating Chelsea in the CL final. When it comes to European football, Bayern are big bottlers. They have lost 4 of their last 5 EuroCup/CL finals. They don't call them FC Hollywood for nothing !

Don't Chelsea have the worst Derby record in London this season?

I thought there was a stat where they have failed to beat a London club..

5 draws and 2 losses in their 7 London games this season

Doesn't mean anything though really. Almost all form stats are there for the media to fuss over, but it's such a small sample size that it's pointless. A team can be completely different from one game to the next, let alone over the course of a season.

5 draws and 2 losses in their 7 London games this season

Wish QPR can make use of that and prevent Chelsea from winning. QPR badly need points as well. With Swansea and Norwich assured of staying in PL, it will be some achievement if all 3 promoted clubs escape relegation.

By the way, how come Terry and Ferdinand are not forced to shake hand but Suarez and Evra did ? It seems like English and foreign players get different treatment in PL.

That's one of the reasons we have struggled recently. I couldn't see any of our forwards finshing like Sturridge just did, or indeed like Suarez yesterday. And when you don't look like scoring that affects the confidence of the team as a whole.

Chelsea are the only club I hate. Arsenal are comedy villains and a necessary evil. Emirates Marketing Project are just boors. Liverpool are a laughing stock. But Chelsea are just out-and-out, good-for-nothing c*nts.

2 goals in first 5 mins against Saudi Sportswashing Machine...wish we could recapture that!

It is, that is exactly what we need, granted it didnt help at Emirates, but away from home you always have that chance the hosts can recover on their own patch.
A start like that at WHL makes a hell of a difference.

Chelsea are the only club I hate. Arsenal are comedy villains and a necessary evil. Emirates Marketing Project are just boors. Liverpool are a laughing stock. But Chelsea are just out-and-out, good-for-nothing c*nts.

I don't know how some people supported Chelsea against Barcelona in the CL semi final. Wonder how they will feel if Chelsea go on to win the CL and deny us the CL spot despite finishing in 4th.

The way he pats that badge. He really is a dumb prick.

You just KNOW he will want to pick up the trophy if they win it in munich even though his stupidity made it harder for them. The guy has no sense or morales, decency or common sense.

Back