• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
they'll find a win from somewhere from the last 3 if they win on saturday and can anyone see us winning 3 from 4 now ?

would be typical city to beat united and lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine or everton on the last day on their holidays is winnable

If we can't get 3 wins from the 4 games we have left we don't deserve CL football. I know who's fixtures I'd rather have anyway,even if we are playing brick

If there's DNA confirming they had sex surely it's her word against his? No signs of a struggle? Not my field but it would be interesting to know how they reached a 'beyond all doubt' verdict when, in my eyes, it can't be so.

I think he is horribly overrated. Trading off a reputation of years gone past, and I'm not sure even that was thoroughly deserved in the first place.

I'm sorry, but what? He averages over 15 assists a season, his career average is an assist every 3 games... AN ASSIST! from right back! some strikers don't even get that many goals per game in their career. Massive player.

I'm sorry, but what? He averages over 15 assists a season, his career average is an assist every 3 games... AN ASSIST! from right back! some strikers don't even get that many goals per game in their career. Massive player.

He is more like a RM than a RB though, and he is a horrible nasty scummy player, I cant stand the twunt

I think he is horribly overrated. Trading off a reputation of years gone past, and I'm not sure even that was thoroughly deserved in the first place.

He is an extremely competent defender also. People say that he often gets out of position. But that is what the manager asks of him. In 1 to 1 situation, it is rare that he gets beaten. Although he is a dispicable player in the same way as Sergio Busquets, he is a world class player.

I predict the same as last year.

First leg. London team fortunate to come away with a win at home.

Second leg. Barcelona win by 3-4 goals.

If there's DNA confirming they had sex surely it's her word against his? No signs of a struggle? Not my field but it would be interesting to know how they reached a 'beyond all doubt' verdict when, in my eyes, it can't be so.

I don't know about English criminal law (despite spending a year in Sheffield I didn't touch the subject) but at our place the criteria is "beyond reasonable doubt".

On that account alone many cases fail to conclude a verdict of guilt, seeing as you say, it's one word against the other, and the burden of proof rests upon the CPS.

Obviously struggle is a good evidence pointing towards lack of consent. So is "disproportionate" relations amongst the parties, such as e.g. ragingly hot young female and the defendant a scruffy bum with a history of sex offences. In other cases digital communication (sms, mail, social websites, dating sites) and even video evidence (!) gives pretty conclusive evidence of the consent.

Either way it's nasty cases. And there's no way of getting this system perfect - all we can strive towards is balance; something easily blown out of the water everytime there is a new horror media story unfolding.

I quite like the look of that Chelsea kit tonight. If the top bit and pipings were Blue and not Black it could look a decent Spurs kit

Back