• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Superb composure, but no doubt Kenny has found a reason to justify why they lost now with a potential offside decision going against them

I've just seen the most amazing thing.

Guys if you've got sky plus please rewind to the bellamy chance (think it starts 55:23 minutes). Luis Suarez actually shouts and screams for handball against.................Tim Krul.

I've just seen the most amazing thing.

Guys if you've got sky plus please rewind to the bellamy chance (think it starts 55:23 minutes). Luis Suarez actually shouts and screams for handball against.................Tim Krul.

I noticed this too, I could not believe my eyes

It's going to be very close between us, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 4th by my reckoning. No more than 2 points will cover all three on current form. We so have to win today.

It's going to be very close between us, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 4th by my reckoning. No more than 2 points will cover all three on current form. We so have to win today.

Arsenal are hardly rushing ahead of the pack are they?

Why not include the gooners in that? Be 5 points separating us all by close of play today whatever happens.

Haven't got Sky so can't check. Didn't suarez do the same thing before? Think it was against us.

He handballed it against us, then King chested it. Then Suarez claimed for a handball on King.....

His previous handball claim on a keeper was in another match, can't remember which one though.

You can see why Carroll scored goals at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so many quality crosses for him to attack. Liverpool won't play to his strengths

You can see why Carroll scored goals at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so many quality crosses for him to attack. Liverpool won't play to his strengths
I've said this for a while now - they're not playing in a fashion that means he's gonna thrive there. What's the point in paying ?ú35 million for someone and not have a strategy in place for when he arrives? Was always a panic buy

Why not include the gooners in that? Be 5 points separating us all by close of play today whatever happens.

Because, on form, they are well ahead at the moment. Not saying that won't change, necessarily, but if it's based it on anything, it might as well be that.

Back