• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
They certainly will be in it right upto the end of April. Their last 3 games could be their downfall though

Chelsea (a)
City (h)
Everton (a)

Tough game next Friday at Swansea too.

the sooner they start dropping points the better.

liverpool are well screwed. this season was huge for them - spent big needed to re-establish themselves. totally fudged it.

now their lumbered with dalglish for GHod knows how long

I'd like to see Tiote end Suarez. I know you shouldn't wish injury on a player and normally I agree on that, but seeing Suarez genuinely roll around in pain would be an interesting sight.

What a player that Cisse is looking to be. Great goalscoring record in Germany and only Saudi Sportswashing Machine willing to gamble on him. Brilliant business from them so far, some finish

Thought when they got rid of Chris and brought in Pardew they'd fudged it.

Thought when they let Carroll go and bought in Ba they'd fudged it.

Thought when they let Barton and Nolan go and brought in Cabaye and Perch they'd fudged it.

How wrong have I been? All the players look like they're enjoying their football, Pardew's done a triffic job.

Was it me or did Carroll push his face into the ref's when he got booked? The guy has a filthy attitude towards refs. Not sure whether he's more likely to score or get sent off this match. What a terrible dive as well, when it was easier to score.

I still fancy Liverpool to score in this match, this is like Saudi Sportswashing Machine's 4th/5th choice cb pairing or something. But what a job they've done this season though, their transfer policy has been excellent the last couple of seasons. Fair play to them.

Most of Liverpool's players are either dirty as fudge or fudging ugly, or just both.

Nah theyre just ****s. all of em.

King **** wont get fired BUT the Board I think will ask him to leave and 'resign'

This may well happen in the summer but the chances are they'll give him one more season especially if they win the FA Cup

I like Cabaye's willingness to pass the ball forward, could work wonders in a side like ours with our pacy wingers and full-backs

not just that, I think the key to their great performance this season has been their have players who hold on to the ball long enough to attract two-three players before releasing it clean to an unmarked player nearby. not sure how to describe this but its clever running/holding/timing that puts a few of the opposition out of play. we seem to pass well but the opposition seems to know how we are going to play it, so are seldom caught flat footed.

it helps when they have kinda an arrogant bunch of individualistic players - not in a bad way but in a competitive context - its the kind of players that get high from just teasing and then outsmarting the opposition.

Couple of quotes from typical Liverpool fans on BBc text

From Vern: "All those complaining that Liverpool are favourites today need to realise that Liverpool are a much better footballing side than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Not even an Evertonian would disagree that Liverpool have had a decades worth of bad luck in one season. The scoreline today on balance of play alone is typical."

From Peter Harris on Twitter: "I think most would agree Mike (1426) is not a Liverpool fan if he disrespects the King. Look to players for the team's current faults."

So its all bad luck that they are crap and if you don't believe in KKK then you cannot be a pool fan. deluded

They are playing some nice stuff

LIVERSCUM ARE SO SO SO SO BAD. THEY ARE REALLY HORRIBLE. AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAA.

THE KING **** THAT THEY WANTED HAVE MADE THEM SO MUCH WORSE.

Back