• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Not all there fans are arrogant; The new generation of supporters are arrogant and the ones on Bluemoon and other City forums are ****s but the older fans especially are nice people as I know some of them from my time at Manchester University.

Ive watched the QPR game on a stutterig stream today but AFC have defended so badly, Walcott has been awful, RVP one chance and messed it up...

They wait till the 82nd minute to bring on Oxlade-Chamberlain

Dont feel sorry for them at all. Hope Utd spank them

My thoughts exactly. For the everyday normal Emirates Marketing Project fans maybe a little sympathy but so few are left, most have turned into complete obnoxious muppets.

Manc in London used to post on here and seem reasonably ok......read his posts on Bluemoon....what a complete tool. So so anti Spurs its untrue......I think he hates Spurs more than United and all because of 1981!

Not all there fans are arrogant; The new generation of supporters are arrogant and the ones on Bluemoon and other City forums are ****s but the older fans especially are nice people as I know some of them from my time at Manchester University.

and most of those old nice fans have massively changed since they won the lottery, look on bluemoon !!!

Don't think ManCity losing at home is good for us. They have Arsenal next. Can see them affected by this first home defeat. If Arsenal win that, 3rd place is virtually theirs.

west ham 2 reading 4

Reading are one of my fave teams - I lreally like their manager and i LOVE kebe kebe kebe

My thoughts exactly. For the everyday normal Emirates Marketing Project fans maybe a little sympathy but so few are left, most have turned into complete obnoxious muppets.

Manc in London used to post on here and seem reasonably ok......read his posts on Bluemoon....what a complete tool. So so anti Spurs its untrue......I think he hates Spurs more than United and all because of 1981![/QUOTE]

Thats my boss down to a tee. I keep telling him to let it go it was 30 years ago

Back