• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Marco Materazzi apprecian thread

zidane_red_card.jpg

MarcoMaterazziLucaBrunoAP3.jpg

Whatever happens, Marco Materazzi has earned a place in the pantheon of Spurs' Italian greats, wthout ever having kicked a ball for us. Right alongside Carlo Cudicini, Nicola Berti and Paolo Tramezzani.

zidane_red_card.jpg

MarcoMaterazziLucaBrunoAP3.jpg

Whatever happens, Marco Materazzi has earned a place in the pantheon of Spurs' Italian greats, wthout ever having kicked a ball for us. Right alongside Carlo Cudicini, Nicola Berti and Paolo Tramezzani.

I was going to say don't forget Juliano Belletti only to find out he's Brazilian.

fudge it, add him to the list.

Where is that statue??!

This is outside the Centre Georges Pompidou.

I went to Germany to watch the final. Fans at the time were shouting "mamma di zidane a puntana" which means "Zidanes mum is a fluffy bunnies cuddling".

However the media reported (after analysing the footage) the actual words were "preferisco la puttana di tua sorella" which means "I prefer your fluffy bunnies cuddling of a sister"

Back