• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

1 million isn't much but when you consider they're getting paid for a stadium they don't own it is quite a lot.
Well that is true. They shouldn't be getting a red cent really, but considering what they could have got before they were Levy'd then 1 mil is chump change.

Hopefully these aren't attached with gaffer tape and cable ties:

zMina8I.jpg

^^ Is that dark grass on the corners... where they have laid turf directly over the running track?! Looks like they are just rolling out the astroturf, I wonder if it will stay stuck down or if they'll have to buy a bigger Pritt Stick

Looks alright tbh. I think the spammers will get used to it and be happy they moved from their old sh!thole of a home

Churning turf into hallowed ground is hilarious The sort of thing you'd expect to see on a comedians gravestone.

^^ Is that dark grass on the corners... where they have laid turf directly over the running track?! Looks like they are just rolling out the astroturf, I wonder if it will stay stuck down or if they'll have to buy a bigger Pritt Stick
Well they have two of the biggest Pritt sticks around in the form of their owners' the Dildo Bros!

Back