• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

CkmgM3vUkAEpXN-.jpg:medium

:rolleyes:

Spot on, the best English defender i have seen and was gutted when they refused to let him go.

Definitely, I think it was a great help for him that he played in that transitional period when wing-half were in the game and he would have learnt to pass from and early age.

Lol. Just had a WH fan say (admittedly very tongue in cheek) that after Payets's goal last night West Ham are going to win Euro 2016 to add to their World Cup win.

The brand new claret seating for West Ham United's new home is now en route to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.

Containers holding the first batch of seats off production are this week being shipped to E20, with the blue seats set to follow suit in the coming weeks.

As announced back in August, the seating layout will be transformed to feature the Hammers’ unmistakable claret and blue colours, while preserving the iconic shard design synonymous with London 2012.

The spectacular design will see ‘West Ham’ emblazoned across the ‘Kop’ style East Stand, in addition to the famous crossed hammers appearing across the lower tier seats and both the North and South stands.

eaststandseats726.jpg

seats726.jpg

Who's paying for that then?

Looking at that, if they are going to put seats above the track it's going to be at a very shallow angle. It's going to be like sitting behind the tall guy at the movies.

The great thing about the Olympic Stadium debacle is that you know when people criticise Tottenham and as Tottenham fans we would say "what's it got to do with you?" - well in this case, Spam fans can't say that because we can say " well actually, we are contributing, so we are entitled to pass comment when you can't fill your freebie, tax-payer-subsidised stadium".

I do actually have some sympathy, from football-fan perspective, that their owners can take them from one of the most intimidating stadia in the league (in terms of closeness of supporters to the pitch) to a stadium where the fans will be as distant as the pigeons who sh*t on the seats at Upton Park (reference post by @billyiddo in the Canning Town Bingo Club thread.

Not all Wet Spam fans are as bad as the sterotype would have, and many are far from happy with the Olympic Stadium - although they have to publicly pretend it is the dogs b*llox.
I am just looking forward to years of p*ss taking as they play their games in an ever expanding echo-chamber.

My mate has supported West Ham as long as I'be been with Spurs and he like me was taken by his dad, he has often said if it weren't them it would have been us he followed, he can't understand this bitterness that some fans have and he says the move has given him the excuse to stop going as the game's not what it was for him.

Looking at that, if they are going to put seats above the track it's going to be at a very shallow angle. It's going to be like sitting behind the tall guy at the movies.
Sullivan is in massive trouble then. He'll have to bring an inflatable cushion (or something else that can be inflated) to sit on.

Back