• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

We are 4 pts behind Utd with 2 games in hand.
They have Leeds and Watford next :(
I know Leeds hate them, but they are not good this year.
Then in March they have City, Spurs, Lpool

Spam are 3 pts ahead but we have 3 games in hand
They have Wolves then Lpool Villa Spurs. Not easy.

Arse are 3 pts ahead. They have Wolves Watford Leicester Lpool

We have Burnley Leeds Everton Utd Brighton Spam

Don’t, ok, just don"t!

I would really like to feel optimistic again, but you jush know we will undo the three bonus points from yesterday with an inept performance against a team we're expected to beat comfortably.

Need everyone to stay fit and focussed for the rest of the season. Arsenal and utd picking up results again. Not going to be easy.

Of course but apart from the top three the rest are pretty much like us ( losing games they/we should do better in)

Our form is the worst at the moment though 2 wins 3 losses.
Arsenal 3 wins 1 draw 1 loss.
Utd 3 wins 2 draws.

It is but they have both had bad runs ( like us during the season) and it could still happen aagain. Not saying it will happen but its still all to play for. I never like to look to far forward and predict games for me it is win the next one and see what happens.

It is but they have both had bad runs ( like us during the season) and it could still happen aagain. Not saying it will happen but its still all to play for. I never like to look to far forward and predict games for me it is win the next one and see what happens.

Yep after the highs of city, we really need to pick ourselves up and have the same commitment for burnley.

Yep after the highs of city, we really need to pick ourselves up and have the same commitment for burnley.

Indeed, but i hate going up to Burnley ( its the pits) but if we can play with the same passion as we did against City

With all the teams around the European places playing each other the table could look veey different over the next few weeks.

With all the teams around the European places playing each other the table could look veey different over the next few weeks.
Defo, gaps couild start to form
We play the Hammers on the 20th too and if I'm honest I can see them starting to drop down after playing Wolves, Liverpool, Villa and us
Plus Wolves and us will have played some of the re-arranged games too

Back